Tuesday, June 10, 2014

London Reunion

Adventures in babysitting.
My life has been incredibly blessed by the presence of many wonderful people. Amongst them I count two kids (and their parents) who I had the pleasure of sitting when I lived in Napa. Having abandoned them for England shortly after graduating from university it was an almighty shock and pleasure to see what incredible young people they had turned into. London kindly showed her good side and gave us the perfect back drop for our reunion.

Hyde Park was serendipitously filled with the sounds of guns for Prince Philip's birthday and Sophia learned 'mushy peas' really live up to their name at the park cafe.



We later moseyed to the Natural History Museum where we took the 'spirit tour' and were engrossed with all the peculiar creatures suspended in jars of formaldehyde for eternity. Not the least of which hailed from the HMS Beagle.







My spirit animal.

My sister's spirit animal.

Learning all about epigenetics.


Devouring the DNA we had created.



Never miss an opportunity to celebrate the unicorn of the sea.


No comments: