Friday, June 21, 2013

Beautification Modification


 I have a chair I have been working on for a few years now. It travels with us everywhere we travellers move. It has become a despised part of the family. That chair is still only partly refurbished, but I found this little £4 investment in an estate sale stall on Thursday and couldn't let it be. I knew I could finish it in a day and proved that to be true. With a bit of the Annie Sloan paint and wax (I have been lusting after for a year or so) and a bit of eBay fabric I transformed this little ditty: 



Before

                               

After
 It's a fantastic herringbone. Listening to WWZ on audible the time flew by. That paint dries really quickly and is truly fun to work with. I am definitely sold on the Annie Sloan stuff. The colour I used is original.

No comments: